Monday, March 16, 2009

Help me in my fundraising efforts

In winning the title of Miss NH ANTSO National Miss 2009 I am very fortunate to have my national entry fee paid for, but there are a few other expenses that I will be fundraising for to help me travel to nationals without putting too large of a dent in my wallet!

Some expenses that are not covered by my winning the title are:

  • ad pages for the program book (I must sell 1 at $600 but it can be divided into smaller ads at $150 per quarter page)
  • my wardrobe (gown, interview suit, appearance clothes etc.)
  • partial travel expenses (airfare to Tennessee from New Hampshire)
  • hotel accomodations
  • additional items that may come in handy in my preparations (make-up, skin-care, hair-care, etc.)
  • Travel expenses for my parents..they live in CO and will be traveling to TN to cheer me on...they have never seen me win a pageant...ever :(

If you or anyone you know might be interested in sponsoring me in my journey to the crown please feel free to contact me at erikaslehman@gmail.com.

Miss NH National Teenager is a non-profit organization and all donations are tax-deductible. Likewise, all sponsors will be recognized in the national program book (great exposure) and will receive a personalized commemorative gift from me (it will be good...I promise!)

Thank you so much for all your support!

Love,

Erika Lehman Miss NH ANTSO National Miss 2009

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! You will be (and have always been) a wonderful role model of leadership, scholastic aptitude and service. You inspire everyone with your grace, passion and style.

    All of your students at the Dover Arena are very proud and will be cheering you on in Nashville!

    ReplyDelete