Saturday, April 4, 2009

Fundraising is underway!

Today I held my very first mini-fundraiser as Miss NH ANTSO Miss 2009!

There was a dog show at the Dover Arena this weekend and I decided to make an appearance, greet some canine lovers, and show off a less familiar side to "front-desk-girl" a the Dover Arena :) Although the facility was not very crowded, I raised almost $50 and had the opportunity to chat with some wonderful people, mainly figure skaters and their parents who were at the arena rehearsing for Great Bay Figure Skating Club's spring ice show. It was great to see how excited they were to perform tomorrow....it made me miss my days skating in the Winter Wishes ice show :) I hope all the skaters have a fabulous time tomorrow and I wish them the best of luck!

Thank you to everyone who donated today! I'll keep you posted on my upcoming adventures as Miss NH ANTSO National Miss!

Cheers,

Erika Lehman
2009 Miss NH ANTSO National Miss

No comments:

Post a Comment